SausageRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAFF APP #THEVERYFIRST

Go down

STAFF APP #THEVERYFIRST Empty STAFF APP #THEVERYFIRST

Post by ToxicMascot Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:30 am

Have you donated ? I have not donated cahs but i have dnated my personal coder and developer for free

Are you VIP?no

RP Name:ToxicMascot

Steam Name:ToxicMascot

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:106852370

Hours Played on Gmod:1,900

Hours Played on Server:5

In at least 300 words, why should we allow you to join the team? I feel that i should be able to join the team because not only have a donated a free developer and coder for thew server, i have much experience with being an admin on darkrp and also being an owner. I bring a great deal of authoratative archive to the server, I tend to be ver stute or shrewd you might say, lots of my friends nick named me info because of it. I'm generally a relaxed guy i just fell like if everyone does what they are supposed to do then things will run smooth as they should.

In at least 250 words, why do you qualify for this position over other people ? I qaulify for this position over other people because im not other people. There only a few people who have the experience and connections i have in the gaming community, I have owned a total of 3 servers andmade over 35% profit off each of them. While also maintaining admin and superadministrative positions on 6 other servers which resulted in me collecting %11 percent of thier profit for doing virtually nothing. Here in this community i feel i can make the biggest difference because i have the most experience and on top of that this server is substantially new.

What admins are usually on when you are on the server?: thedoge911

Have you been rent-a-mod or admin on this or another server ? i have been admin on many other servers(goldenrp,eclipsegaming,retributionrp,platinumrp,toxicgaming,gucci gaming,and military rp) theres more where that came from

ToxicMascot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum